In 1981, Dick and Pete created the Concept2 Indoor Rower, which swiftly became the best-selling rowing machine in the world. Now several models later, it’s used every day by Olympic athletes, cardiac rehab patients, individuals at home and every caliber of rower in-between.
Rowing is reason for being, and every machine and oar produce comes from a background of over forty years of excellence. Primary goal is to promote and encourage the growth of rowing, both indoors and outdoors. Company believe that rowing is a lifelong activity, accessible to all.
- Rowing is reason for being. First goal is to promote and encourage the growth of rowing, indoors and outdoors.
- Concepy2 strive to design, manufacture, sell, and service unique products of the highest quality and value for the benefit of the Concept2 community— customers, employees, suppliers and neighbors.
- Concept2 are committed to creating a positive healthy culture that fosters both individual initiative and teamwork, and where employees take pride in their work.
- Company actions and relationships are characterized by honesty, fairness and integrity.
- Concept2 committed to equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, origin, age, gender, beliefs, religion or lifestyle choices.